Navigating the emotional and social intricacies during life’s final journey can often feel overwhelming. At Suncrest Hospice Care, our Medical Social Workers are dedicated to providing the necessary support to ease this journey for patients and their families. By fostering a nurturing and understanding environment, our Medical Social Workers play a crucial role in ensuring the well-being and comfort of our patients and their families.
Our Medical Social Worker offers:
- Helps patients and family members understand and cope with problems caused by illness/ injury.
- Assessment of emotional and social factors related to patient and family
- Evaluate the home and family environment
- Counseling and education to maximize strengths and coping skills
- Guide with problem-solving interventions.
- Assistance in financial matters
- Coordination of community resources
Embrace Comfort with Us
Reach out to Suncrest Hospice Care and allow us to envelop you in tender, personalized care during life’s final journey.