Who We Are
Established on the 9th of August, 2019, Suncrest Hospice Care has been a beacon of compassion and personalized care for individuals facing life’s final journey and their families. Our ethos is rooted in honoring the unique needs and desires of each individual, providing a sanctuary of support that transcends mere medical care. At Suncrest Hospice Care, we foster a culture of inclusivity where every individual, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national status, or source of payment for care, is treated with dignity, respect, and unparalleled professional care.
Our Mission, Our Vision
Leading Provider of Hospice Care
Suncrest Hospice Care comes to you with a bright and unique array of caring services for your patients and their families. Our services provide a highly attentive manner of comfort and respect for individuals’ specific desires and needs.
What is the benefit of Hospice?
- 24-Hour Access to a Skilled Nurse
- All services are coordinated with your Physician(s)
- Care is provided in the privacy and comfort of your home or residence of your choice.
Who can refer you to Suncrest Hospice Care?
- Your doctor, family, and friends
- You can refer yourself to Hospice
- Insurance Companies, Residential Homes and Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, and Rehab Units can also refer you.
What will insurance cover?
- Your Insurance may provide complete or partial payment.
- Our Hospice Team will explain your coverage and will bill your insurance directly.
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay